[Banking-pm] Any newbies?

alex at owal.co.uk alex at owal.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 02:32:19 PDT 2006

> My short-term motivation is to get a job for a year or two in London,
> which feeds into my long-term motivation of then returning to an
> Australian bank and continuing from there.

Hello Leif,

Is there any reason why you dont want to skip the London stage and just go
work for a bank in Australia?

What is your financial knowledge like?

Do you know what a bond is? and interest rate swap?
Do you know the difference between Market and Credit Risk?
Do you know what a trading system is?
Do you know what the difference between front, middle, and back office is?

Can anyone else add some more questions?