[Banking-pm] Any newbies?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Sep 8 08:53:41 PDT 2006

alex at owal.co.uk wrote:

> Have we persuaded anybody to join the list who doesnt work in finance -
> but is thinking about it?

Yes.  I'm spying on you all.

I've previously worked in a financey company - when I was a very junior
wookie I wooked for a medical malpractice underwriter.  I didn't like
it.  I was treated very poorly and the cunts in suits were sooooo full
of themselves.  Later at a financial publisher things were again not so
good.  Consequently, I have a very poor opinion of the financial industry.

But I've been told that it's not so bad really, so I'm going to lurk and
listen and see how much you all rant about the 'orrible prima-donnas you
work for before I make up my mind.

--
David Cantrell | WARNING: MAY CONTAIN BARYONS