[Banking-pm] WCIT

Billy Abbott billy at cowfish.org.uk
Fri Sep 8 08:59:34 PDT 2006

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Dave Cross wrote:

> Has anyone had any contact with Worshipful Company of Information
> Technologists (http://www.wcit.org.uk/). They are one of the newer
> City Livery Companies.

I tried - I emailed 3 or 4 times and even gave them a call, but I got no
answer to either. I do recruiting and training stuff here as well as code,
so having a "we work towards making our engineers journeyman of the WCIT"
might have been a nice tag line, in addition to my own membership of
course...

I am now just off the north edge of The City, so I don't know if they'd
take me any more. If anyone has got in contact with them I'm still very
much interested to see if they'd have me.

--billy

--
There's nothing like a little divine retribution before breakfast.
  Billy Abbott                     billy at cowfish dot org dot uk