[Banking-pm] Any newbies?

Delfim Machado dbcm at profundos.org
Fri Sep 8 08:36:08 PDT 2006

Hi all,
well, i don't work in the finance area.

My interest here is just to look around... Sometime ago i had a purpose to go
to the financial area, but perl was not involved.

BTW, since everyone is making introductions, here is mine.
I work on a Portuguese ISP, SAPO, from Portugal Telecom group, in Portugal.

My job here is radius(radiator), traffic accounting and billing, messenger
(jabberd, with some POE components) and some litte mason code for frontends.

Cheers