[Bangalore-pm] Wrote a post about last meetup

Upasana Shukla me at upasana.me
Sat Jun 29 21:01:17 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I've written a post about last meetup:
http://bangalore.pm.org/meetups/bangalore_pm_meeting_22nd_june_2013_details.
Please read it.

I didn't get any information about the topic of demo given by Suraj, so
I have just written "Demo by Mr. Suraj", please give more information
about the topic of the demo. It would be better if other people can give
URLs of their presentations.

In the "Attended by" section, I've written names only of some people.
Since, I don't know about others. If you want to see your name in the
list, then please mail me your details. Also, it would be better if you
people can give URLs of your blogs, linkedin, github profiles etc, so
that people will know more about you and your work.

If I've missed something or I've written something wrong, then please
let me know, I'll correct/add it. If someone wants me to remove his/her
name from the post, let me know about it too.

One more request to all Perl mongers, please mail me details of you,
your company/organization where you work, for what purposes you use Perl
etc. Yaakov has asked me to write a post regularly for The Perl
Foundation, which is called as "Letter from India". It would be about
Perl Mongers, companies in India doing Perl, etc, basically Perl in
India. Please help me in collecting the information.

Thanks.

--
Upasana