[Bangalore-pm] Perl Mongers Meetup, September

wolf superpulse.x at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 07:35:10 PDT 2011

Hey,

Perl Mongers Meetup happened for the third consequtive time last Friday. It
was quite an eventful evening and and a significant milestone. We're
gathering momentum. Its was nice rainy evening in Legends of Rock, About 10
Perlers ganged up. There was beer, music and India losing another game of
cricket ;)

Like always thank you Shantanu and Ravish for showing great initiative. And
big warm welcome to the new ones. I don't remember all their names. We had
Kannan, Kamlesh ( Did i get that right? ), Vijay, Alok, Visu and Sandeep. We
also had Shantanu, Ravish, Krishna and me from the last meetup.

Ravish and Krishna will be suggesting talks for the next meetup.

Cheers,