[Bangalore-pm] bangalore.pm.org Registrations now after admin approval only

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu at cpan.org
Tue Nov 8 18:20:48 PST 2011

Hey folks,
How is life?
This is just a notification email. The registrations to the site Bangalore
perl mongers site will be enabled only after admin approvals from now on.
This is a necessary measure to deal with the ton of spammers that have been
flooding the site. I just spent and hour deleting a spam flood at the site.
If you see any spam posts, please do notify me at the earliest.
Apologies to new registrants for the inconvenience!
cheers,
-Shantanu