[Bangalore-pm] Any CPAN Authors among us??

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu at cpan.org
Wed Jul 20 00:04:47 PDT 2011

Hi Guys,
I am making a list of all CPAN Authors in India to get a bit of organization
in the Perl User groups in India. So I just wanted to throw this out here.
Do any of you folks have CPAN Contirbutions?? If so Please send me your Full
Name and CPAN ID. I am also writing the Module Acme::CPANAuthors::Indian in
line with similar modules on CPAN for other countries, and I need a list of
all Indian CPAN Authors That you know of for this.
My own CPAN handle is SHANTANU link : http://search.cpan.org/~shantanu/
Thanks,
-Shantanu