[Bangalore-pm] Perlguts experts

Sri w2learn at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 04:14:00 PST 2009

Hi,

My company (a large MNC in wireless domain) has a short-term contract opportunity to enhance/develop a test framework.  The current prototype I have is built with SWIG & an embedded perl interepreter.  Any ideas where I could look to find individuals with such expertise to take this forward?  Any consulting companies that specialize in such Perl expertise here?

We're not particularly tied to using SWIG/perl either...in case someone has expertise in a different set of tools, as long as they can deliver a framework that provides a flexible scripting interface to QA team to develop test cases.  More details can be provided to the candidate.

Thanks