[baltimorepm] Hello, (relatively) new to the area

Zakariyya Mughal zaki.mughal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 13:47:45 PDT 2023

Hello!

I'm relatively new to the area and I was wondering if anybody else is
interested in meetups (either virtually or in person). I moved to
Maryland from Texas about 2 years ago, but now I'm settling in the area
between Baltimore and DC.

I have been pretty active with Houston.pm in the past (both in person
and virtually) and since moving have also participated with DC.pm (only
virtually so far). I also just gave a talk at TPRC in Toronto:
<https://github.com/zmughal-biblio/talk-tprc2023-toronto-numerical-computing-with-pdl>.

While I was at the conference, a fellow monger mentioned
<https://dcbpw.org/>, so I was also wondering about that.

Would love to get to know people in the area!

Cheers,
- Zaki Mughal