[baltimorepm] Fwd: [pm_groups] TPRCiC 2020 - A Perl & Raku Conference in the Cloud

Dawn Wallis wallisds at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 06:40:02 PDT 2020

Join us for The Perl Conference in the Cloud on June 24-26. Unfortunately,
The Perl Conference in Houston was postponed until next year but we can
still all get together and celebrate Perl and Raku from home!

https://news.perlfoundation.org/post/tprcic_announce

https://perlconference.us/tpc-2020-cloud/

See you there, I hope :)
Dawn