[baltimorepm] Workshop call for proposals, submit your topic!

Dawn Wallis wallisds at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:28:12 PST 2018

Hello Baltimore Perl Mongers!

The Call For Proposals <https://goo.gl/aDH5TX> is open for the 2019
DC-Baltimore Perl Workshop! We are accepting proposals through Jan 31,
2019. This conference focuses on Perl and related technologies and we're
very excited to hear what ideas you have! We don't expect you to have a
finalized presentation ready when you submit a talk proposal - just fill
out the form with your topic and summary! Go directly to the form to submit
your talk proposal here https://goo.gl/VsLA9A. Speakers get into the
conference for free!

The DCBPW will be held at the Silver Spring Civic Building in Silver
Spring, Maryland on Saturday, April 6, 2019. You can find out more about
our workshop at https://dcbpw.org/dcbpw2019/.

I hope to see you there!

Dawn