[baltimorepm] Perl Developers Needed in Asheville

Elijah Elkins elijah.elkins at avoda.io
Tue Mar 7 15:07:23 PST 2017

Hi John,

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it.

A) I submitted both jobs to be posted on the Perl jobs site you mentioned.

B) I completely understand and would love to see more remote positions. I've been remote for 3 years, and I love it. The CTO has clearly told me though multiple times that these positions have to be in the office. I don't think he plans on changing that, but he might if we keep having trouble finding people willing to move to Asheville. I'm not sure.

I do think that people would love it here. Slower pace of life, great beer, mountains, hiking, etc. It's an amazing place to live.

Sincerely,
Elijah