[baltimorepm] Perl Developers Needed in Asheville

Elijah Elkins elijah.elkins at avoda.io
Tue Mar 7 09:24:28 PST 2017

Hello Perl Mongers!

This is Asheville. It's a beautiful place to be! Any of you who went to the
Perl Conference (YAPC) here in 2011 I'm sure remember it well and will
agree.

​
The reason I'm reaching out is because there's an awesome tech company here
in Asheville that is looking for a Product/Backend Developer (Perl) and
Senior Product/Backend Developer (Perl). It's been very difficult for us to
find people around here. This is a great opportunity with a growing company
in downtown Asheville. There is no remote option. It's an in the office
every day with the product development team type of job. I've attached the
job descriptions.

Are any of you interested in moving to Asheville or know anyone that would
be?

Sincerely,
Elijah

--