[baltimorepm] September meeting on Wednesday 9/17

Dawn Wallis wallisds at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 08:20:17 PDT 2014

Hello Group,

I hope to see you at our next meeting on Wednesday, September 17th.
Remember we are now meeting at the old "Broom Factory" on 3500 Boston St.

Stephen is going to give us a little talk on POD and I'm looking for a
discussion/brainstorming session.

I've been talking about taking some of our future meetings in a new
'beginner' direction. I want to try to recruit some new love to our group
and Perl by offering some very basic, entry level learning style meetings.
My thought is our more experienced members can help lead the meetings and
perhaps we'd have a rotation of 'teachers' each meeting, and the other
members can be 'mentors' to assist the 'teacher' that night. I don't
know... let's talk about that and how we can get started and be really
prepared to make this happen. I'm open to ideas and I want to hear what you
have to say.

Thanks!

Dawn