[baltimorepm] help with Net::HL7::Connection

Zachary Zebrowski zak.zebrowski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 07:50:01 PDT 2014

Also, it could be a firewall issue.  Some OS's block all ports by default
for inbound connections.  I don't know the correct invocation on centos to
see what the firewall settings are, but if centos uses ufw.  See if you can
do a:

sudo ufw status

if you see it enabled, do a sudo ufw disable and then see if you can
connect in...  Obviously, the correct solution then is to figure out what
ports the application is using and then enable those in the firewall, and
re-enable the firewall if this is the case...

Good luck

Zak