[baltimorepm] new location, August meeting

Dawn Wallis wallisds at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 09:46:17 PDT 2014

Hi Group,

We'll meet next Thursday, August 21st at the usual 6:30pm - 8:00pm time.
SmartLogic Solutions has graciously provided us with a new meeting
location: 3500 Boston Street, STE 323.

I'm still looking for some topics of interest for talks... or volunteers to
speak. I have been having a little fun at work installing Perl on a Windows
7 virtual machine... Maybe I can chat about that if you don't speak up!

I'll update the meetup page and website with updates for our agenda as soon
as one develops.

I hope to see you there.

Dawn