[baltimorepm] DC-Baltimore Perl Workshop 2014 -- CALL FOR ORGANIZERS

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Thu Nov 7 17:27:54 PST 2013

CALL FOR ORGANIZERS, 2014 DCBPW

We have had two DCBPW events, in April 2012 and April 2013. Most
recently http://dcbpw.org/dcbpw2013/ -- there you can see the schedule
to get an idea of how we arranged it. Each had about 50 perlers from all
around, but especially the general region, and a good time was had by
all.

Planning consists of getting together (on IRC mostly, sometimes in
person) with the other organizers, helping to source location, sponsors,
speakers, attendees, and plenty of day-of logistics.

Please join:

  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dcbpw-organizers

and then we can discuss where to go to get this going for the third
year! Heck ... maybe a YAPC::NA run for 2015? hmmmmm!

--Brock