[baltimorepm] February Meetup

jerry w jerrywone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:43:13 PST 2013

How about coinciding with a DCBPW planning/
Action meeting, says the slacker

Or there is always magic <smile>

Prefer to know weather in advance and not be locked out, as was my last
experience, but I was late and eventually found the right building and door
on a recon mission in charm city ( it's changed, as have I )

On Monday, February 4, 2013, Barry, Mike wrote:

> Monday nights are bad for me -- I'm fine with just meeting in March.
>
> -MikeB.
>

> On Feb 4, 2013, at 9:31 AM, Dawn Wallis <wallisds at gmail.com <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello Group,
> >
> > February 21st, the third Thursday, is not going work for our meetup date
> this month. It's got me thinking, this would be a good chance to have
> another social meeting perhaps... but what day works for everyone?
> >
> > Would you like to bowl again? That was pretty fun I thought. I have to
> check availability though.
> >
> > Would any of you be willing to come out for something social on, say,
> Feb 18th, a Monday?
> >
> > Let me know please, or we can just meet again as usual in March.
> >

> > Thanks!
> >
> > Dawn
> > <ATT00001.c>

Jerry W