[baltimorepm] December Meeting

Dawn Wallis wallisds at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 12:07:29 PST 2013

Hello,

I went ahead and reserved two lanes for our group meeting on Wednesday Dec
18th at the Patterson Bowling Center (2105 Eastern Avenue).

$20.00 gets you 2 hours of bowling and shoes. Come solo or bring a friend
or family member. Let me know how many are coming so I can adjust our
reservation as necessary please.

You can use the meetup page to rsvp or email me here if you aren't already
a member of our meetup group:
http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Perl-Mongers/events/155089162/?a=ea1_grp&rv=ea1

As usual pizza will be provided courtesy of SmartLogic Solutions! At
Patterson Bowling Center you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks
(limited to alcohol like beer and wine but no hard liquor).

I hope to hear from you soon and to ultimately see you there!

Thanks,
Dawn