[baltimorepm] Meeting in March

Dawn Wallis wallisds at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:28:16 PST 2012

Hello Baltimore.pm Group,

Our meeting this month falls just before St. Patrick's Day! Wear something
green, or not. I won't pinch you, probably.

I'll try to get some beer to this meeting if you like to drink, and the
usual pizza and soda. There was an overwhelming response to meatless pizza
so there will be more of that this meeting - speak up if you like something
else.

I have updated the meetup page with our new date and schedule. It looks
something like this:

Thursday, March 15th at the ETC
Get details here: March Meeting on
meetup.com<http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Perl-Mongers/events/52718902/>

@6:30pm you will likely eat free pizza and drink free drinks, maybe even
beer!
@7:00pm you will learn about stuff or hear someone talk about stuff you may
already know!

- Mike Barry will get us all using Template::Toolkit
- Stephen Belcher will dazzle us with SASS
- Dawn Wallis (yeah that's me) will introduce us to Regular Expressions

We also need to talk about some housekeeping issues, like where we can meet
for our next meetup and when!

I will probably also try to get you all to come to another Perl event I'm
helping organize called the DC-Baltimore Perl Workshop. If you haven't
registered by now, you have missed the early bird price, but you can still
register! http://www.dcbpw.org. If you are unemployed or a student, it's
free!

Please be sure to RSVP for the March meeting so I can get the right amount
of food and drinks.

I hope to see each of you on Thursday, March 15th!

Dawn Wallis
Co-Organizer