[baltimorepm] Perl Meeting tonight!

Dawn Wallis wallisds at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:26:29 PDT 2012

Hi Baltimore.pm,

Reminder - we have a meeting tonight....

We'll get together and talk about programming stuff. Let's compare notes
about YAPC 2012. If you weren't able to attend those of us who did will you
fill in on what you missed. There's nothing formal prepared for tonight's
meeting so let's just have fun with it!  :)

Remember we are meeting in a new location:
2809 Boston St, STE 107
Baltimore, MD 21224

You'll likely need to find street parking as the lot for that apartment
building gets filled up pretty quickly at the hour of our meetup.

http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Perl-Mongers/events/68261622/

See you tonight around 6:30p.

Dawn