[baltimorepm] Vision Technology Services

Majoros, Scott smajoros at vistechs.com
Tue Dec 4 13:28:55 PST 2012

Good Afternoon,

My name is Scott Majoros; I am a Account Executive with Vision Technology Services.  I've spoken with a few of you in the past.  We are one of the largest privately held IT Consulting firms in the Baltimore area.  As a matter of fact we were just voted as one of the Best places to work by the Baltimore Sun for 2012, we also received the honor in 2011 as well.

I was hoping to network with your group for a moment.  We are currently seeking a Programmer Analyst to perform Production Support in Baltimore, MD.  We are located in Hunt Valley, Owings Mills and Columbia, MD.  This opportunity will be in Owings Mills, MD.

Job: Application Support/ Perl and Powershell Scripting in Baltimore, MD

This resource will join the ESS Investments FOS team as our third technical resource.   The resource will help facilitate transition of additional production support opportunities from our development counterparts and develop proactive monitoring solutions
Resource will partner with development teams and production support teams to aid in the transition of production support activities for custom/vendor applications 24x7 on call production support rotation.
Required Skills:
Experience with Perl and Powershell Scripting, Production support, IIS/Web Services

Desired Skills:
Winforms, .NET Framework

If you happen to know anyone that would be interested please feel free to reach out to me directly, we also offer a $2000 referral bonus if you refer anyone that is hired on.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

Scott Majoros
Vision Technology Services
230 Schilling Circle
Suite 200
Hunt Valley, MD 21031

Direct- 443 330 4118
Office- 443 330 4100 ex. 4118
smajoros at vistechs.com<mailto:lasghari at vistechs.com>
www.vistechs.com<http://www.vistechs.com/>
 [Twitter-icon] <http://www.twitter.com/#!/@samajoros> [FaceBook-icon] <http://www.facebook.com/vistechs> [social-linkedin-box-blue-icon] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottmajoros> [social-balloon-blogger-icon] <http://www.scottmajorosrecruiting.wordpress.com/>
**The best compliment you can give us is a referral**
[logo]vision technology SERVICES
"One of Baltimore's fastest growing privately owned firms" -Baltimore Business Journal