[baltimorepm] April Meeting, meeting space, and DCBPW

Dawn Wallis wallisds at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:04:37 PDT 2012

Hi Baltimore Perl Group,

I'm happy to inform you we have a new meeting space, still provided to us
generously by CargoTel (http://www.cargotel.com/). This new place is just
down the road from where we used to meet. The new location is in Baltimore
on 2809 Boston St - STE 107, 21224. Member, Chris Rohlfs, really pulled
through for us this month with getting us the meeting space (again). He's
going to get us detailed entrance information a little later on. Also, we
should really be thankful to CargoTel, this is the second meeting space
they have provided to our group and they are also one of the sponsors for
the DC-Baltimore Perl Workshop.

Speaking of the DCBPW (on Saturday, April 14, 2012), have you signed up
yet? As of today, there are 80 registered people coming from 3 countries
and 13 monger groups. Check out the schedule or register to attend at
http://dcbpw.org/dcbpw2012/.

Because of the DCBPW and preparations for the new meeting space, our April
meeting will be canceled. Baltimore.pm regular meetings will reconvene in
May, details to follow.

Thanks!

Dawn Wallis
Baltimore.pm