[baltimorepm] Perl Developer/Prod Support: Baltimore, MD

Scott Majoros smajoros29 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:08:17 PST 2011

Good Afternoon,

My name is Scott Majoros; I am a Team Lead with Vision Technology
Services.  I am looking to Network with a few Professionals within the
local Perl Development community regarding an employment opportunity.  I
understand that most of you are currently employed and happily working.  I
was that someone could steer me in the right direction.  Vision Technology
Services is an IT Consulting/Project Management firm local to the
Baltimore, MD area.  We are looking for a Perl Developer with experiecne in
Production Support, or at least an interest in doing Prod Support.  Here is
a very brief overview of the requirement.  If you happen to know anyone
that would be interested, I'd be happy to go into further detail.  My
contact information is below.  We also offer a $2000 referral bonus if your
referral is hired on, just to keep in mind.  Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Scott Majoros
Vision Technology Services
443-330-4118
smajoros at vistechs.com

*Pearl Developer/Prod Support*
*Perl*

*WebSphere*

*MQ Series for UNIX*

*SQL*

* *

*Desired Skills:*

*J2EE*

*Business Objects*

*.NET*

*Informatica*

* *

*Many projects are now relying on straight-through processing for real-time
trade message distribution.  Trading systems are utilizing MQ Series,
WebSphere, Informatica and JAVA as tools for automation and routing of this
data.  *

*This role will Solidify the Production Support Model for the Investments
and Message Delivery areas of Application Management by performing
scripting and PERL Programming.*

* *

*Covering the hours of 6am to 3pm, Monday through Friday, will help enhance
the existing report team as the reliance of these technologies expand.
This position will have on call responsibilities as needed.*