[baltimorepm] Meeting Tomorrow

Brad Lhotsky brad.lhotsky at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 10:07:10 PDT 2011

We don't normally do this, but if you could shoot me an email if
you're coming tomorrow, I will ensure we have proper quantities of
pizza and soda.  :)

Also, remember to bring some flash media with you to receive the two
free eBooks.  I'll also have printed coupons for one FREE O'Reilly
eBook of your choice, and this meeting is the ONLY way to get that! :)

Tomorrow's meeting will be at the ETC in Canton.  We will start with a
social gathering at 6:30pm which includes the PIzza, Soda, and
Socializing.  We'll then get into more formal presentations at about
7PM or so, may be a few minutes later.  If you can't make it til 7,
there should still be some pizza left over, so you can snack during
the talks if you'd like.

I've updated the Agenda:

http://baltimore.pm.org

and provided a detailed "Directions to the ETC" link:

http://baltimore.pm.org/directions-ETC.html  (It has pictures!)

We should be about an hour with talks and such.  If there's interest,
we can stumble out into the streets and find places to correct our
swagger with alcohol, no pressure though.

--
Brad Lhotsky