[baltimorepm] [dcpm] Re: Special meeting to discuss DC/Baltimore Perl Workshop

John SJ Anderson genehack at genehack.org
Mon Jul 18 20:54:42 PDT 2011

No worries, guys, we'll get you next time.

Domain stuff is in the process of being set up, and hopefully we'll
having mailing lists and wiki and what not up and running soon. Once
that's up, somebody will send out another broadcast message with all
the details.

In the meantime, if you're interested in helping out, follow @dcbpw if
you're on Twitter, or join #dcbpw on irc.perl.org if you're on IRC.

thanks,
john.