[baltimorepm] Special meeting to discuss DC/Baltimore Perl Workshop

John SJ Anderson genehack at genehack.org
Sat Jul 9 18:58:02 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 10:50, John SJ Anderson <genehack at genehack.org> wrote:
> At YAPC, several of us had a chance to put our heads together and
> discuss our two Perl Mongers groups working together to put on a Perl
> Workshop at some point. Everybody in attendance thought this was a
> pretty good idea, and that the next step was to try to have a
> (hopefully!) larger gathering of interested parties to try to figure
> out how we could make this happen.

Sorry for taking so long to follow up on this; things got busy this week.

> Suggested location, as a place mostly midway in between our two metro
> areas, is the Victoria Gastropub:

Based on the Doodle poll, next Saturday (the 16th) at 6pm is the best
time for everybody that responded.

If you're interested in coming, please let me know by noon on Monday
so I can call ahead and get us a reservation.

thanks,
john.