[baltimorepm] [dcpm] Special meeting to discuss DC/Baltimore Perl Workshop

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Tue Jul 5 16:13:12 PDT 2011

I'm metro-bound as well, but was hoping to bum a ride from someone.

Preliminary discussions have indicated that Baltimore.PM might be the
primary hosts physically, so I don't mind meeting them a bit closer to
their world. Maybe we can find you a ride too. Also keep in mind that
there will likely be several meetings if the first exploratory meeting
goes well :)

--Brock