No subject

owner-baltimore-pm-list at pm.org owner-baltimore-pm-list at pm.org
Tue May 2 13:37:57 CDT 2000

Just a reminder that the Baltimore Perl Mongers
user group will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m. in Fells
Point at the office building of Community of Science
(directions at http://www.cos.com/contact/directions.shtml )
Sender: owner-baltimore-pm-list at pm.org

This month we'll have a presentation from the
XDB group at Merant (http://www.merant.com).
They'll be demonstrating and answering questions
about their commercial relational database - XDB -
which they plan to open source sometime this
year.

I'll have books and a spiffy O'Reilly t-shirt to
handout, and as always our gracious host
(Community of Science) will provide cans of soda!

Look forward to seeing you there...

Rob

Rob Manning                                     manningr at tcsnet.net
Principal Analyst                               Work (410) 396-4963
TeleCommunication Systems               Fax  (410) 837-0546
--
Looking for a  Perl user's group in Baltimore? - http://baltimore.pm.org