Perl Mongers Meeting Tonight!

Rob Manning r_m_manning at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 07:19:18 CDT 2000

Just a reminder that the Baltimore Perl Mongers
will meet tonight @ 7:00p.m. in the usual place
(Community of Science building in Fell's Point.
For directions see http://www.cos.com/contact/directions.shtml).

BTW, next month's meeting date falls on July 4
and rather than trying to figure out a different
day to meet on, we'll just postpone the meeting until
August 1 (In August the group will be 1 year old
so remember to bring your birthday gear!)

This month I'll be giving a short talk on using
the Text::Template perl module.  If you'd like
to see what I'm going to cover in advance
check out:

http://baltimore.pm.org/text_template_talk/index.html

We have a book to give away to some lucky attendee.  I'm
also bringing homemade cookies. YUM!

Hope to see you there.

Rob