Job Posting

alake at idev.com alake at idev.com
Tue Feb 22 10:20:45 CST 2000

Hello, I have the following job posting of position(s) at the company I
work for:

IDEV is looking for experienced Linux Programmers for our web
development projects.

Applicants must have significant experience using Linux,
Perl, DBI (MySQL,Postgres, or other RDBMS), a good working
knowledge of Apache, and experience doing development in a
production environment.  Experience with mod_perl, PHP, database
design, and system security also desirable.

IDEV is located directly above the Silver Spring Metro Station and
and as member of our expanding linux team IDEV offers competitive
salary and benefits, as well as stock options in this rapidly
growing company.  Please email inquiries/resumes to aaron at idev.com

Thanks for your time.

--
Aaron Lake