No subject

owner-baltimore-pm-list at pm.org owner-baltimore-pm-list at pm.org
Mon Apr 24 08:56:20 CDT 2000

Just got this from Mark-Jason Dominus about a
mini-conferance he'll be holding in Philadelphia on
May 11.
Sender: owner-baltimore-pm-list at pm.org

Rob

Rob Manning                                     manningr at tcsnet.net
Principal Analyst                               Work (410) 396-4963
TeleCommunication Systems               Fax  (410) 837-0546
--
Looking for a  Perl user's group in Baltimore? - http://baltimore.pm.org