Perl Mongers Meeting TONIGHT!

owner-baltimore-pm-list at pm.org owner-baltimore-pm-list at pm.org
Tue Apr 4 09:36:14 CDT 2000

Just a reminder that the next meeting of the
Baltimore Perl Mongers will be TONIGHT at 7:00p.m.
in the conference room at the Community of Science
office buildings in Fell's Point (For directions see
http://www.cos.com/directions.shtml).  If this is
your first meeting, you have to use the phone
on the side of the building to call Community of Science
to gain entrance to the building.  They usually start
listening for callers around 6:30 p.m.
Sender: owner-baltimore-pm-list at pm.org

This month there is no planned presentation but
Dave Waldo will be on hand to tell us a little about
the LINUX and Apache conferences that have kept him
away from us the last two months.  I'll also follow up on
my experience with some mainframe issues I brought
up at the last meeting.

Also I have books o' plenty (5) to hand out this month
courtesy of Osbourne/McGraw-Hill Publications.

Hope to see you there.

Rob Manning                                     manningr at tcsnet.net
Principal Analyst                               Work (410) 396-4963
TeleCommunication Systems               Fax  (410) 837-0546
--
Looking for a  Perl user's group in Baltimore? - http://baltimore.pm.org