First Meeting

Manning, Rob Rob_Manning at mail.ci.baltimore.md.us
Thu Jun 24 15:29:51 CDT 1999

All,
	This is just to kick off discussion about the first
meeting of the Baltimore Perl Mongers.  I propose sometime
in July after the holiday.  I'm open for suggestions on date,
time and place.  Perhaps we could say the nth weekday of
each month to make it easier for folks to plan this into
their schedule.  I'm pretty much free each night of the
week in general.  Saturdays are a possibilty as well.

Anyone have any Perl issues they want to discuss?
Maybe Perl/Tk, Apache/ModPerl, Perl for Win32, etc...

Rob

Rob Manning                                     manningr at tcsnet.net
Senior Systems Analyst                      Work (410) 396-3922
TeleCommunication Systems               Fax  (410) 837-0546