Special Guest Speaker

James W. Sandoz; (BIO;FAC) sandoz at umbc.edu
Fri Jul 16 16:35:25 CDT 1999

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999, Dan Jacobson wrote:
> September might not be a bad time.  That would allow us to gauge what
> the response is going to be and do some planning for an "event" in
> September when we get together in August.

> --- "Manning, Rob" <Rob_Manning at mail.ci.baltimore.md.us> wrote:
> > Actually I just got a response from Mark on that, and it
> > looks like not until sometime in September.

Well, that pretty much leaves August open for a 'regular' meeting.  I
suggest we get as much info as we can before then.  Did MJD indicate
whether he'd be available on the 7th of September, or does he prefer a
different specific day, or does he prefer a different day of the week?
	Jim Sandoz

Mr. James W. Sandoz, Instructor, UMBC Dept of Biol Sciences,
				 1000 Hilltop Circle
				 Catonsville, MD 21250
voice: (410) 455-3497; fax: 455-3875; net: sandoz at umbc.edu