Job Posting

Manning, Rob Rob_Manning at mail.ci.baltimore.md.us
Thu Aug 12 07:11:44 CDT 1999

All,

I've been taking job offer posting requests from various recruiters
and placing them on the website - http://baltimore.pm.org/jobs.html

My thoughts on posting ads on the list are thus:

- No one likes to be spammed - sent mail that is irrelevant to the topic
  of the forum.

- People may decide to unsubscribe from a list which fosters this
  type of traffic - which defeats the purpose of having a list.

I think this posting is relevant to our group and it
has come from a member as opposed to someone
whose only interest in the group is $$.

I'll place it on the website and if anyone else has thoughts
on this - agree or disagree - please sound off!  :-)

Rob

Rob Manning                                     manningr at tcsnet.net
Senior Systems Analyst                      Work (410) 396-4963
TeleCommunication Systems               Fax  (410) 837-0546