APM: Linux Fest in Dallas This Friday 5/31 & Saturday 6/1

William N. Braswell, Jr. william.braswell at autoparallel.com
Wed May 29 19:13:15 PDT 2019

Howdy Perl Mongers,
We will be hosting a booth at the annual Texas Linux Fest this weekend
in Dallas!
https://2019.texaslinuxfest.org/
Our Perl Mongers booth will be open in the Exhibit Hall on Friday from
12:00pm - 5:30pm, and on Saturday from 10:00am - 5:30pm.
Also, I will be giving a presentation about building the open source
software community, with a focus on Perl and the RPerl compiler.
https://2019.texaslinuxfest.org/speakers.html#william_braswell
My talk is on Saturday from 3:30pm - 4:15pm in Track Delta.
https://2019.texaslinuxfest.org/schedule.html
Please contact me ASAP if you would like to join us!
Perling,~ Will the Chill