APM: Re Introduction Mike Oliver

William N. Braswell, Jr. william.braswell at autoparallel.com
Thu Mar 7 10:51:13 PST 2019

Howdy Mike,
Welcome to the Austin Perl Mongers!
If you are on Facebook, please join our group which has more traffic
than the mailing list:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/austinperlmongers/

Austin Perl Mongers holds quarterly events, and we are currently
planning our next Hackathon which will be held in just a few weeks!
Stay tuned for more details on the Hackathon and other upcoming
events.
Perling,~ Will 'the Chill' Braswell, Austin.pm President
On 3/6/2019 at 11:01 PM, "Mike Oliver"  wrote:Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mike Oliver. I'm a Sr.
Linux/Cloud Engineer at an ESP here in Austin. We don't use perl for
the majority of our infrastructure, but I like it and have been using
it for any necessary scripting (e.g. copying DNS from Dyn to Google
DNS, updating A records for a  number of domains, interfacing with a
backend SQL server for ansible integration,  etc.) I look forward to
hearing from you all and I hope this group isn't dead.

Pleasure,
Mike O.