APM: Introduction: Mike Oliver

Mike Oliver mike at mklvr.io
Wed Mar 6 20:53:01 PST 2019

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mike Oliver. I'm a Sr. Linux/Cloud Engineer at an ESP here in Austin. We don't use perl for the majority of our infrastructure, but I like it and have been using it for any necessary scripting (e.g. copying DNS from Dyn to Google DNS, updating A records for a  number of domains, interfacing with a backend SQL server for ansible integration,  etc.) I look forward to hearing from you all and I hope this group isn't dead.

Pleasure,
Mike O.