APM: New Website Template Uploaded

William N. Braswell, Jr. william.braswell at autoparallel.com
Fri Feb 20 03:08:05 PST 2015

Howdy Mongers,
Due to some technical difficulties, we didn't actually get our
programming tasks completed tonight, but instead we had an interactive
tutorial on git by our friends at HostGator!
At the very least, we did get our new static HTML/CSS template files
purchased and uploaded, you can view the chosen Appic template here:
http://perlmongers.autoparallel.com/static/appic/appic-html_2.0/
We haven't integrated Appic with Shiny or added any content yet, just
a static serve for now so everybody can see what we have to work with.
Start coming up with ideas about what you'd like to do with our new
site!
Perling,~ Will the Chill, Austin.pm Prez

On 2/19/2015 at 2:26 PM, "William N. Braswell, Jr."  wrote:Howdy
Mongers,
We will meet tonight with the sole purpose of beginning the process of
implementing our new custom Austin.pm website, based on an
previously-selected HTML/CSS template, using Template Toolkit (TT) in
ShinyCMS.
In other words, we'll actually do some coding on our new web server,
now that we have Shiny fully installed.
I'll lead the effort, with Monger Joe Axford backing me up.
See you there!
Perling,~ Will the Chill, Austin.pm Prez