APM: Monthly Meeting Tonight, Weds 1/23 8:30pm, YAPC Planning

Will Braswell wbraswell at hush.com
Tue Jan 22 22:19:07 PST 2013

Howdy Austin Perl Mongers,
Tonight will be our monthly in-person meeting, to be held from 8:30pm
- 9:30pm at:
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf13376 N. Highway 183, Austin, TXSouth-West
Corner of Anderson Mill Rd. & 183
The only agenda item I have is our ongoing YAPC::NA 2013 plans...  For
those of you who are unaware, YAPC will be held in Austin this year,
in the first week of June.
Anyone else who has interesting Perl things to share is welcome to
Please plan to come join us for some caffeine and talk some Perl.
Thanks,~ Will Braswell, Austin.PM President512.563.7984 cell