APM: Catalyst, Kickstarter, mst

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 08:03:34 PST 2013

Hey Guys,

One thing I meant to ask around but ran out of time, is if anyone has any contacts with someone in a local school or community college.  I'm pretty stoked to teach a programming class but I don't know anyone around here to get an in with the coordinator.  If anyone has a suggestion or could make an introduction I'd be very grateful.

Thanks!

Johnn