APM: Monthly Meeting Reale again?

Jack Lupton jacklupton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:09:06 PDT 2012

Hi Reini,

Reale's Pizza is in a shopping center at the south west corner of 183
and Anderson Mill RD. It is the outskirts but still in Austin. If you
are coming in on 45 I think you will want to take 183 heading South.

It's kind of a strange noisy place for a meeting, but the pizza is
very good. I wish they had a better selection of beer. In a town with
so many excellent beers from nearby breweries why would a restaurant
choose to serve crap. And no pitchers. You know, we need to find a
better place. But, as long as Will_the_Chill is buying, I'll be there.

Jack