APM: SPECIAL MEETING: Perl 5 Optimizing Compiler, Ingy & Reini, Today Tuesday 9/18 8pm

Will Braswell wbraswell at hush.com
Mon Sep 17 22:54:30 PDT 2012

Howdy Mongers,
I'm holding a special not-regularly-scheduled meeting at my office
today, we will be visited by both Ingy dot Net and Reini Urban, some
very important people in the world of Perl 5 optimizing compilers.
Free pizza and caffeinated beverages!
If you are interested in attending, please send me an e-mail or text
so I have a rough head-count for ordering food.
All Perl Mongers are invited to show up for this ground-breaking event
at:
Asset Exchange Strategies (AES) Office2407 S. Bagdad Rd.Leander, TX,
78641
Also, don't forget our regularly-scheduled meeting the evening of next
Wednesday 9/26, which will be headlined by Reini with an overview of
whatever our new plans will be.
I look forward to seeing y'all at one or both meetings...
Perling,~ Will Braswell, AES CTO & Austin.PM President512.563.7984
cell