APM: YAPC 2013 in Austin

Todd Rinaldo toddr at cpanel.net
Mon Jul 23 12:58:58 PDT 2012

Greetings,

It looks like this has become public, so I thought I'd draw your attention to this announcement about YAPC Austin in June of 2013.

http://news.perlfoundation.org/2012/07/yapcna-2013-will-be-in-austin.html

cPanel wanted to host a conference. Houston, where we're based out, of has been done before (Jeremy++). We thought Austin would be a desirable location for people to visit.

You may see an uptick in your mailing list's membership. People often join the mailing list for the upcoming city where it'll be. If you have any questions, please feel free to mail this list and I or someone else will try to get you an answer.

Thanks,
Todd Rinaldo
toddr at cpanel.net