APM: Austin Perl Mongers Meeting

Nate Reed natereed.com at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 08:22:30 PDT 2010

Hi, count me as interested.  I subscribed to this group recently when I
moved to Austin a few months ago and I noticed it has not met in a long time
despite several interesting Perl developments worth talking about.

I have been using Perl since '96 but got away from it a few years ago in
favor of other languages like Java.  Recently I've been hearing about Perl
6.  Moose and Catalyst would also make for interesting topics, as well as
anything peripherally related to Perl (non-relational databases, AI,
algorithms, functional programming techniques, etc).

Thanks,
Nate