APM: Nov. 12 TRG Maker SIG

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 3 19:03:17 PST 2009

Hello,

Just a quick reminder that next Thursday, Nov. 12, is the first and only TRG Maker SIG in the month of Nov.

The topics will be 'Circuit Bending' and 'Lego Mindstorms'. If you have other projects, topics, or things you'd like to share feel free to bring them up. We consider this an 'Open Microphone' event. We also would like to ask that you let others know of our efforts and invite them to share. The event goes from 7pm to 10pm, with regular Robot Group business from 8pm to 8:30pm. We look forward to seeing you there!

For the circuit bending please bring hand tools, soldering equipment, meters, oscilloscopes, electronics components, etc. Don't forget to bring the device you want to bend!

Happy Thanksgiving!

--
 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus