APM: December Meeting?

Paul Lange plange at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 09:40:55 PST 2008

The coffee house has free wireless internet access and the back room
has a screen for using a projector.

I booked the room last night and so it has been formalized:

What: December Austin Perl Mongers Meeting
When: December 17, 2008, 7pm
Where: Genuine Joe Coffeehouse, 2001 W. Anderson Lane, back room
Why (Topic): Stagnation of Interest in Perl and How to Reverse It

I purchased $50 in gift cards as required, so any attendee who wants
to buy food or drink that night should give their money to me to
reimburse the purchases until the gift card amounts are exhausted.
There is no obligation to buy food or drink, but I do encourage it.

I can do an introduction on the topic to get things started.

It's not my intention to hijack the group or its meetings, however I
thought it best to come on strong in order to get the blood flowing
this month.  If somebody has a better idea or has a presentation for
another topic already prepared, feel free to interject.

Montgomery, since I'm putting you out a little by forcing it farther
north, I'll buy your first coffee/hot chocolate.