APM: No meeting tonight.

Thomas L. Shinnick tshinnic at io.com
Wed Feb 21 12:06:01 PST 2007

At 12:09 PM 2/21/2007, Jeremy Fluhmann wrote:
>Also, I'll be back in Austin all next week for VMware training if
>anyone wants to grab a bite and a beer.

Any chance we could load you up with embarrassing questions for the
VMware people?  Like the usual, why is it that the only answers to
problems come from other users?
     http://www.vmware.com/community/message.jspa?messageID=567238
See the last post - described the answer to my problem perfectly,
with no mention in the KB.
<grumble>